- Candidates are admitted in different Polytechnics through counseling after qualifying the Entrance Examination conducted by Joint Entrance Examination Council ( JEECUP ), Lucknow. All the reservations are effective as per UP government rules.
- For Courses, Qualification & other details refer to http://www.jeecup.nic.in
General Fee Structure
|Fee Head||Fee for Engineering Students||Hostel Fee|
|Annual Function Fee||100.00|
|Sessional Exam. Fee||200.00|
|Hobby Centre Fee||200.00|
|Identity Card Fee||30.00|
|Admission Form & Registration||20.00|
|Exam Fee + etc||840.00|
Following documents are required for first year students:-
• Allotment letter generated by jeecup counseling.
• Fee draft in favor of Principal Government Polytechnic Unnao payable at Unnao.
• Self attested photocopies of educational qualification certificates such as high school, intermediate, graduation, etc. and other such as adhar card, caste certificate, income certificate and domicile certificate.
• Original transfer certificate, migration certificate, character certificate of last institution and medical fitness certificate from CMO of any government district hospital.
• Gap certificate.
DOCUMENT RENTENTION POLICY
We are not submitting any original educational certificate at the time of admission.